Just like many of you out there I have been watching the complete devastation in Haiti unfold with a heavy heart, and wishing there was something I could do to help. So when one of my fellow photographers launched a campaign to help Haiti, I signed up immediately! But, we need you, too! Here’s the deal:
You and/or your immediate family (this includes babies, children, or spouse, up to 5 people) could win a photo session to be used anytime before March 13th, 2010.
* Session is for up to 5 people and will last between 1-2 hours.
* Winner will also receive 20-25 fully processed, high resolution images on CD. Print to your heart’s content!
* Session fee and disk of images has a retail value of $925!
How to win:
* Make a MINIMUM donation of $10 to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund. You can do this online, or by texting Haiti to 90999. If you have already donated, great, that counts as well!
* Forward a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will send you a confirmation email when I receive it.
* All entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (Pacific time) on January 31st.
* Winner will be drawn at random and announced on February 1st.
* You can enter as many times as you’d like, but each entry must be the minimum $10 donation.
* Session participants must sign a model release.
* Session must be held in the Portland or Vancouver area on Before March 13th 2010.
* If the winner does not claim his/her prize by Feb 5, or is unable to complete the photo session in the required time, another winner will be re-drawn
Please enter and forward to all of your friends! Tweet about it, put it in your facebook status, and help spread the word about this contest!