Thank you for your interest in becoming a spokesmodel for Marie Pham Photography! Becoming a senior model /senior rep is super fun, and it is filled with all kinds of great perks and benefits, including special discounts, social media pics, and prizes available to you! It also has some specific requirements for participation, so be sure to read ALL the details below before applying.
So what is a “Senior Model?”
You are the face of Marie Pham Photography! I show you what a fun and memorable experience senior shoots with me are, and the fantastic quality of the products I offer. As a Senior Model for Marie Pham Photography, you’ll enjoy many benefits regular clients don’t typically get, such as first access to early shoot dates, and the option for multiple shoots. But mostly, you and your parents will appreciate the generous referral credit for sending us new clients, and cash bonuses you may be eligible for. You do NOT need to be an experienced model, or have any level of specific experience. Both guys and girls are welcome!
Senior Model Requirements:
- You must be a 2019 Junior, graduating in 2020. You must live in and attend a high school within 35 miles of Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR.
- You and your parents must agree to promote only for Marie Pham Photography for your senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2019/2020 school year.
- Ideally you’ll refer my name and contact information to your friends, share and post about us on your social media accounts and let everyone know about how fun your experience was. However there is no requirement to so that in order to participate.
- Your session must be completed by June 15th, 2019.
- Your parent or guardian MUST sign a model release, allowing Marie Pham Photography to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
- You must submit a $300 program fee, $150 of which will be credited back to your account as print credit after your first referral is received. If you do not refer anyone, no problem, this amount will serve as your discounted session fee.
What do you get?
- A Premium Senior Session at the location of your choice ($375 value). Models will also get a reveal and purchasing session after this photoshoot to purchase prints, products and digitals.
- Select social media files to share with family and friends
- Professional hair and makeup at Glam Beauty Bar for your session
- Opportunities for group themed session with my other reps over the summer
- Half off a best-friends session, snow session, family session, sports shoot, or cap-and-gown session any time during your senior year
- $100 Print/Product Credit for each friend you refer
- Anyone you refer will be given a $50 print credit
Need more incentive?
- For every 5 additional referrals you send me after your first (who book and pay a session fee by 10/1/19), you’ll receive a $100 cash bonus. So refer 5 friends, get $100 cash AND $500 print credit. Refer 10 friends, get $200 cash and $1000 print credit.
- Remember, referrals don’t have to be high school senior sessions, any type of full-priced sessions with me can earn you referrals. So if you know someone who needs family photos, wedding photos, sports or dance group photos, etc. those count too!
I really want to be a Model, but I can’t afford the program fee…
New this year is a spokesmodel scholarship, which covers the $300 program fee and $250 towards your senior portraits for a student who may otherwise not be able to afford it. If you would benefit from this award, please indicate your interest on the application. One applicant will be selected and notified by 2/15/19. All scholarship awards are kept confidential.
Sounds awesome, how do I apply for Team Twenty?
Before you can become an official Senior Model for Marie Pham Photography, you must fill out the Senior Model Application. I will review it and get back to you shortly. Reps are chosen as applications come in. The earlier you apply, the more likely you will be selected to represent your school. The best and easiest way to be accepted is to be recommended by one of my current senior models, so if you know one of them, talk to them! They can tag you in my Instagram posts asking for models, or text me your info. If you are selected as a model, I’ll notify you by email, and send a contract to both you and your parent to review and sign.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram for the most up-to-date announcements and promotions as well!